Shirts that can make a difference
We all need to sacrifice sometimes in order to pursue ends that we find important. I am selling a couple of shirts at far below their normal price because I believe that it is important that the ideas that the shirts contain make it out to the public in a big way before the November election. I believe that the Bush for Emperor shirts and the Ashcroft tees can make an impact on the upcoming election if they are worn by a large number of people. I can't afford to give them away, but I can afford to forego any significant profits on them so that the important messages that these shirts carry can become widespread throughout the land. Ideas are powerful, but in order to have an impact they must be expressed. Please, if you are only going to pick up one shirt today, pick up one of these. Together we can make a difference.
MJ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home